CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Promotion: 2020-2021 DMW 79 SERIES TOP ENDER PACKAGE TRADE PROMOTION.
Promoter: DMW PROMOTIONS Pty Ltd ACN 643 266 317 ABN 39 643 266 317 of 32-34 Boothby Street, Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia 4350.
▪ Commencement: [6:00pm on the 22/11/2020]
▪ Closure: [12:00pm on the 24/10/2021]
Entry Eligibility: The Promotion is open to NSW, TAS, ACT, VIC, SA, NT, WA and QLD residents only who are aged 18 years and over, except those persons excluded under the Entry Restrictions.
Persons under the age of 18 are permitted to enter with the permission of their legal guardian. If a winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
The following persons are excluded from the Competition:
(a) The Promoter’s directors, officers and employees, including their immediate family members;
(b) Any organisation associated with this Promotion, sponsors or Prize contributors and their directors, officers and employees, including their immediate family members.
All entry requirements and instructions and information regarding the Prize form part of these Conditions of Entry. By participating in the Promotion, all entrants acknowledge, accept and agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
Maximum Number of Entries: There is no maximum number of entries per person.
1. Any eligible person who orders and purchases merchandise from Promoter by either in-store or online through Promoter’s website, www.dmw.com.au that totals and meets the Entry Spend Amount is awarded one (1) entry into the Promotion.
2. For clarity: an entrant’s purchase transaction may total an amount that, for example, equals two (2) times the Entry Spend Amount. In this example, an entrant would be awarded two (2) entries into the Promotion.
3. Entry Spend Amount means an amount of $35.00 AUD including GST on any DMW product. Please note, shipping fees is not a DMW product. To the extent permitted by law, the Entry Spend Amount is subject to change at the Promoter’s discretion without notice to you.
4. If the merchandise ordered and purchased is refunded or exchanged at any time (including outside the Promotion Period until the winner of the Prize is determined) then an entrant’s entry into the Promotion will be automatically invalidated.
5. All entries received outside of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
6. Entry can occur through different ways from time to time, including (without limitation), the purchase of a single DMW product, piece of merchandise, multiple pieces of merchandise through packaged deals or specially marked merchandise deals. Bonus tickets may be added with added items or multiple buys.
7. There will be only one (1) winner of the Promotion.
8. The Prize is a Dual Cab 79 Series Toyota “Top Ender Package” including accessories and sponsored goods valued at $197,050.52 AUD (‘Prize’).
9. The Prize value includes vehicle registration and compulsory third party insurance for 12 months and stamp duty costs.
10. The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. The winner must collect the Prize from the Promoter 32-34 Boothby St, Drayton (Toowoomba), Queensland, Australia. The promoter will pay for the winners travel costs to the DMW office located at 32-34 Boothby Street, Drayton (Toowoomba) QLD 4350.
12. The winner will be determined at random.
13. The Prize will be drawn at 32-34 Boothby Street, Drayton (Toowoomba), QLD 4350 and announced on the 24/10/2021 at approximately 2pm AEST]. The Prize will be drawn using an approved electric drawing system (‘the Draw’).
14. The winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the Draw. Additionally, the winner will be announced on the Promoter’s Website, Facebook, Instagram and through other media on the 24/10/2021 and in a national newspaper within thirty (30) days of the Draw.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to announce the winner publicly and/or publish the winner’s identity and/or any photographs of the winner for publicity. In accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate with all reasonable media request. The winner grants the Promoter a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use any footage and photographs in all media.
16. The Promotion will be redrawn if the Prize is unclaimed by the winner after a period of ninety (90)consecutive days from the Draw (‘First Redraw’). This first redraw date will be 22/01/2022 at 11:00am at 32-34 Boothby Street, Drayton, QLD 4350.
17. If the winner of the First Redraw does not collect the Prize within a further ninety (90) day period from the First Redraw Draw, then another redraw will occur. The second redraw date will be 29/04/2022 at 11:00am at 32-34 Boothby Street, Drayton, QLD 4350. Redraws will occur every ninety (90) days until a valid winner collects the Prize
18. The Promoter may at its sole discretion vary these Conditions of Entry from time to time during the Promotion Period, provided that it receives approval from the relevant government authorities.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity, Australian residency status and other details to validate a winner’s eligibility and entry. Acceptance of the proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. A winner’s entry will be deemed invalid if they are unable to provide proof of eligibility.
20. The Prize is valued at the recommended retail price including GST, except in Tasmania where the Prize is valued at the prevailing market price, at the time of publishing these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any change in the value of the Prize during the Promotional Period or until the Prize is taken or received.
21. In its absolute discretion but subject to any applicable laws or requirement to provide notice to entrants, the Promoter may modify, suspend, recommence, or cancel the Promotion, if:
a. the Promotion is unable to be conducted for any reason or has been affected in any way by fraud, third party intervention and technical difficulties;
b. the Promotion’s security, fairness, integrity, administration or proper conduct is affected or is the subject of interference or corruption;
c. any event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control prohibits, hinders or prevents the determination of the winner or the delivery of the Prize.
22. Except to the extent that liability can be excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter, its officers, directors and employees, the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, any organisation associated with the Promotion, Promotion sponsors, Prize contributors, Facebook and Instagram, from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against these parties, for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the Prize.
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate make no representations as to the safety conditions and other uses of any third-party accessories or sponsored goods included in the Prize.
24. Any entrant found to be abusing or circumventing the Promotion’s entry processes may be disqualified at Promoter’s discretion. Additionally, Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for the Prize and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been interfered or otherwise tampered with.
25. The Promoter takes no liability for any legal, financial or tax related issues, obligations or implications that may arise from an entry in this Promotion or acceptance of the Prize. The Promoter recommendsthat all entrants obtain professional advice regarding the Promotion and the Prize.
26. To enter the Promotion, entrants must provide their personal information (for example, full name, age,date of birth, contact details, residential address and email address). By participating in the Promotion, entrants are consenting to the Promoter collecting and using their personal information.
27. The Promoter will use an entrant’s personal information for various purposes including, but not limited to, facilitating the Promotion, carrying on its business activities, marketing and promotional uses, direct marketing and statistical analysis. The Promoter may be required to disclose an entrant’s personal information to third parties. Third-party disclosure of personal information may be required by law, or at the Promoter’s discretion to ensure that the Promotion runs in a just and fair manner or to facilitate the Promoter’s business activities, marketing campaigns and for disclosure to an organisation associated with the Promotion.
29. Unless expressly stated, entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any media platforms. This includes Facebook, Instagram and other media organisations.
30. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, errors, deletions, delay in transmissions, defections, omissions, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to entries.
31. An entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Conditions of Entry is invalid.
32. Any decision made by the Promoter about this Promotion is final in nature and binding on the entrants. The Promoter is not under any obligation to enter into correspondence.
33. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to an entrant.
34. NSW Permit Number: TP/00521, SA Permit Number: T20/1422, ACT Permit Number: TP20/01619 ,NTPermit Number: TP/00521)].